Illin n' Chillin
Black Disabled South African College Student, Kanyisa Ntombini, Talks About Student Protests On Campuses & Moore!
(Leroy Moore’s Note: As you know Krip-Hop Nation have been connecting with musicians/activists with disabilities around the world for years especially in Africa and Krip-Hop Nation will be touring South Africa in November-December 10th. Leroy has been following the protests on college campuses in South Africa especially at University of Cape Town with disabled activist, Kanyisa Ntombini who have been organizing Black disabled poor students around disability justice issue on that campus. Kanyisa recorded an update for Krip-Hop Nation & Poor Magazine. B
A List of does of Krip-Hop Nation/Leroy in 2017 It's HUUUUUGE!! Listen to Rinnessy talk About Krip-Hop Nation
- Krip-Hop Nation tenth anniversary with DJ Quad CD late Jan.
- Black Kripple new EP, Krip-Blues Stories, Feb.
- Leroy Moore's Children Book, Black Disability Art History 101 will be publish by Xochitl Justice Press and illustrations by Asian Robles. late Feb.
- Krip-Hop Nation's All Women CD. Compile by Lisa Ganser and Vita E. Cleveland in March
- Krip-Hop Nation Bay Area Tour July
- Joe Capers' Month August Film, Naru. August
Top 20 List of Krip-Hop Nation’s (Musicians Only) Best Interviews with Links on Poor Magazine From the Beginning to Now
Well it's that time again, ringing in a New Year, 2017. This year, 2016, Krip-Hop Nation gears up for our tenth anniversary, in 2017, and we go back to the benning of this column & make up our top twenty best interviews on Krip-Hop Nation column at POOR Magazine. It was very hard but here it is with links.
1) Elder Jazz Great Tells It Like It Is: Jimmy Scott - http://poormagazine.org/node/2645
On Monday, August 15, 2016, members of the community of Olympia, WA responded to POOR Magazine's National Call for a State Of Emergency/Moratorium on all Use of Force by PoLice.